jueves, 13 de marzo de 2014

Pepa Loves


Hello!! I am very happy to share with you a new shop that I have discovered very recently. It is called Pepa Loves. All the items are very romantic, I love them. Do you know this shop? As usual I have selected a few clothes that I fall in love with. Do you like them? I would like to know if you like this shop. Big kiss!

Hola a tod@s! Hoy os quiero hablar de Pepa Loves una tienda online que he descubierto hace muy poquito pero que tiene unas prendas románticas super bonitas. ¿Conocías la tienda? Como siempre os dejo algunos artículos que me han encantado y espero vuestra opinión. ¿Os gusta Pepa Loves? Besitos














Skirt Cream: 44,90€ (here)
Skirt Teresa Salmon: 19,90€ (here)
Dress Paloma Cream: 19,90€ (here)
Dress Floral: 46,90€ (here)
Dress Fruit: 59,90€ (here)
Dress Evelina Dots: 19,90€ (here)
Dress Nieves Coral: 29,90€ (here)


Remember you can discover more shops similar to this one in www.MyShops.es.
You can follow me in Bloglovin and Facebook.

Recuerda que puedes encontrar más tiendas similares a ésta en www.MyShops.es.
Sígueme en Bloglovin and Facebook.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario