miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2014

Codello



Hello!! Today I want to introduce you the shop Codello. It is a German accessories shop that I love because of the amazing scarfs and schals. You can buy online and you will be charged 5,95 euros for deliveries to other countries. Here I show you some items of the collection, which one do you like most? I can not decide, I love all of them! Thanks a lot for your comments. 


Hola! Hoy me gustaría presentaros la tienda Codello. Es una tienda alemana de complementos que me encanta por sus incréibles fulares y pañuelos. Puedes comprar online y los gastos de envío a España son tan sólo 5,95 euros. Aquí os enseño algunos de sus diseños, ¿cuál os gusta más? Yo no soy capaz de decidirme por uno, me encantan todos! Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios








Pañuelo Peace portada: 69,95€ (here)
Pañuelo Love and Peace portada: 69,95€ (here)
Pañuelo Stars: 49,99€ (here)
Pañuelo Declarations of love: 59,95€ (here)
Pañuelo Snoopy: 79,95€ (here)
Pañuelo Lunares: 39,99€ (here)
Pañuelo Punk: 49,95€ (here)


Discover more shops like this one in www.MyShops.es
Follow me in Blogloving
Follow me in Facebook

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario